DAY 1 – 24 JUNE : Departure Johannesburg/Munich (flights to be advised)
DAY 2 – 25 JUNE: Arrive in Munich
City tour- Hofbrauhaus, Marienplatz, Konigsplatz,Olympic ski jump etc. Overnight close to Oberammergau area.
DAY 3 – 26 JUNE:
Munich – Oberammergau- PASSION PLAY/Rest of group, stay in Oberammergau.
DAY 4 – 27 JUNE:
Oberammergau – Opatija. Arrive in Kvarner bay, the popular resort of Opatija – Overnight in Opatija Remisens Premium Ambassador Hotel.
DAY 5 – 28 JUNE:
Opatija – Zadar (250 km) sights of Zadar, including the Roman Forum and St. Donatus Church, magnificent monuments of Romanesque architecture. Overnight in Zadar in the Petrcane Pinija Hotel.
DAY 6 – 29 JUNE:
Zadar – Split – Makarska Riviera (208 km) Visit Diocletian’s Palace with its Peristyle, the Temple of Jupiter and the Cathedral in Split. Overnight in the Riviera Bluesun Berulia Hotel in Makarska.
DAY 7 – 30 JUNE:
Makarska Riviera – Dubrovnik (150 km) Visit Makarska, Riviera of Croatia. Drive to Dubrovnik. Unesco protection city. Walk on the walls of the city .Visit the Franciscan Monastery and the Rector’s Palace. Best preserved midieval architectural wonder. Movies like The last Jedi, James Bond, and Game of Thrones was filmed there. You can go by cable car up the mountain. Overnight in the Valamar Argosy Hotel in Dubrovnik.
DAY 8 – 1 JULY:
Excursion to Ston . 15th Century city with rectangular scheme of streets and squares. Its 5 km long wall can even be seen from outer space. View the salt ponds where salt production is still produced today. Visit Trsteno where the summer residence of the patrician Gucetic Gozze family from Dubrovnik is located. Trsteno is also famous for its two giant 500 year old plane trees. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
DAY 9 – 2 JULY:
Trogir – Vodice (290 km) Visit Trogir. An ancient walled city with winding streets, numerous squares, old churches, palaces and monasteries. Overnight in the Olympics Hotel in Vodice.
DAY 10 – 3 JULY:
Excursioin to Krka National Park and Sibenik. Today visit the well-known National Park Krka and waterfalls. By boat from Skjradin to Skradinskibuk waterfall. Enjoy a typical Croatian Lunch in the hinterland. Guided tour in Sibenik. Overnight in Vodice.
DAY 11 – 4 JULY:
Vodice – Zagreb. (330 km) Guided tour of the Croatian Capital. Overnight in the Palace Zagreb Hotel.
DAY 12 – 5 JULY:
Depart – After Breakfast transfer to airport for departure.
DAY 13 – 6 JULY:
Arrive in S.A. (Flights to be advised)
INCLUSION FOR OBERAMMERGAU – TOUR WITH LUDWIG- (15 persons) – R 3750-00
- Only 7 tickets left – Pay R3 750-00 into Travel Delight account and send proof of payment.
- Transfer from Hotel to the Theatre. Passion Play performance. Program will be advised.
- Tickets and Script to the Passion Play
INCLUSION FOR THE TOUR
- Flights and taxes (all flights will be booked through Travel Delight)
- 10 nights in First Class Hotels with Breakfast and Dinner.
- Return transfers from airport – Hotel – airport
- Touring by modern air-conditioned motor coach with bar and kitchen.
- All sightseeing and entrance fees included
- Professional tour guides in all the cities during city tours
- Professional bus driver/tour guide, commentating throughout the tour. Refreshments are available on the bus.
- Hollard Travel Insurance.
PRICE PER PERSON SHARING (ROE – EURO 1 – R16.8). This tour has been calculated on 30 Persons.
- Tour without Oberammergau R41 415-00
- Price can change due to ROE and flight prices for 2020.
HOW TO BOOK
- Complete the Booking Form
- To secure your booking for the tour. Please complete the BOOKING FORM and return with copies of your Passport. Pay a deposit of R10 000. Send proof of payment.
- Passion Play tickets for Passion Play. Pay R3750-00 immediately and send proof of payment to secure your ticket for the Passion Play (Tour and Passion Play – R13 750 deposit)
FOR MORE DETAIL, PLEASE CONTACT AMALIA AT TRAVEL DELIGHT
Tel: 011 867 4166 or Cell: 082 830 8833
FNB CHEQUE ACCOUNT BRANCH – BRACKEN CITY
ACC NO – 62348726954 NAME – MRS A.C.HOWARD T/A TRAVEL DELIGHT